Click on this too...

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year...

Hey, guys and gals, it's 1st of January, meaning it's a brand NEW Year... hehehe... It's already 2009. Wow, so fast. Today i had a really BUSY day. Why?? Let me tell you the story. It shall start from 12am as it's how the day started.

I went to my friends house, to celebrate her grandma's birthday, as we bake a cake for her yesterday. The chilled cheese cake. hehehe... Then i stay over at her house. In the morning, we went to market to get the ingredients that we need for the dessert and dinner that we're going to prepare.

In the morning, we slept at about 3am, but we woke up at about 9.30am... Pity us, but since we have a BUSY day ahead of us, we have to move our butt up from the bed. Haiz. We went to the market and TESCO to buy the things that we need. Then, when we reached home, we started with the dessert.

Preparing the dessert was not easy although it's a simple dessert. It's "Fu chok yee mai" dessert. My all time fav and the one i like to cook the most although not easy. Many things to prepare. After preparing the dessert, we went for lunch. Our lunch was at about 2.30pm. I know it's kinda late, but what to do? I'm a follower today. hehehe...

Then, we went back to continue preparing the dinner. We cooked spaghetti, mushroom+chicken soup, garlic bread for dinner. Although it's WE cooked, but I did a lot of things la. I'm just so exhausted at the end of the day where I did not follow my friend to Gurney for a walk. I was very full too. hehehe... I think it was a great day to start a new Year... heeheh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...