Click on this too...

Monday 19 January 2009

Happy B'day fren...

On Friday(16/1/09), it’s my friends 22nd b’day. He’s nice, cute n kinda handsome too… He’s like a Bro to me. He is non other than Tan Jia Yaw. His housemates and him organized a small party at their rented house. His housemate had forbidden him to invited guy friends (other than his course mates) because all his housemates are guy. So he can only invite girls. Hehehe… They catered from a coffee shop and the food taste good. They wanted to ‘kenakan’ him so they asked the girls for help to make him out from the house. Then they throw flour at him. As I was the camera gal, I’m there to take the ‘candid’ pictures. But unfortunately, one of my course mates threw the flour at me. My face was covered with flour… T.T but end of the day at least we had fun, only certain guys that’s not ‘sporting’ enough to join the ‘fun’.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...