Click on this too...

Friday 16 January 2009

Had been a week...

It had been one week plus I came back from Penang to Sabah. A bit of disappointment, out of 12 days, i'm back here, I had been 'sick' for 8 days. Haiz... I felt lately my health condition is kind of bad. From KL to Penang, from Penang to Sabah. I had been sick for 3 times. This time, I had running nose and sore throat.

I'm a stubborn person and I don't like to go to have a 'chat' with doctor, therefore, doctor is not one of my list. hehehe... This feeling of being sick was very tiring. I have problem in hearing, and when i go into a room, it seem full of noise when everybody is chatting, and it really make me feel uncomfortable.

Can u imagine, being in this situation for more than ONE WEEK?? and still feeling the same way as I'm just recovering. How long more can I stand it. Ok, besides that, many class cancelled during the 1st week. Lecturer too 'hardworking' ma. Till today, most of the classes that i attend still in the surface of the course, only certain lecturer dive into deeper.

One thing I'm looking foward to is GOING back to PENANG on Chinese New Year. So nice la... 6 more days to go. and 6 more days to meet my 'girl friend'.hehehe... miss her so much...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...