Click on this too...

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Penang n Sabah

Goodbye Penang, and Sabah, 'here I come again'... hehehe... I went back to Sabah to continue my journey of studying on the 4th of Jan. Although I like Sabah a lot, of the sceneries and places, but I do miss Penang a lot, of the FOODS and FRIENDS...

It'd been 1 year and half I stepped into the 'land below wind' and I'd been to many places, but as many would say, "there's no place better than HOME". When I was back at Penang, I ate a lot. Although I didn't really meet up with a lot of friends, but I do meet some of them, like Hooi Fong, Jaryn, Kok Quin, Suk Qian, Kar Yee, Chia Yinn, Yueh Yih, Ying Jin, Kang Rui, Eu Ping and of course last but not least Ting Sew.

We met up at Gurney Tower's Starbucks. Finally a change of place after so long being in E-gate... hehehe... not that I hated E-gate, but sometimes got bored of it. Ok, back to the story. It's nice to meet up with after a long time especially when you're out station doing your studies. Then you can share a lot of 'stories' with them. When we met, we were talking and asking how each other were doing. Everyone were looking great and sharing experiences they gone through when in their University.

I had a great time with them. Let's see some picts that we took that day...
finally, a group photo...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...