Click on this too...

Sunday 4 January 2009

First timer...

If my friend is me, she would say not 'virgin' anymore. hehehe but it's not because of having sex, don't think it in a 'serong' way k... Today i took MAS(Malaysian Airlines) to Sabah. It's not my first time to Sabah of course, as I'm studying there. But it's also not my first time flying with MAS, so what do I mean by "first timer"??

Actually this is my first time stepping my foot to KLIA(Kuala Lumpur International Airport). So many times I travelled to Sabah, all is by Air Asia. Normally is cheaper, but that day when I was checking the ticket price, MAS shown a cheaper vaue. But of course it's not direct flight like Air Asia. Depends on how you want to think it, getting a cheaper but a bit more trouble or save the trouble but pay more... So I choosed the CHEAPER one.

My sis and I went for breakfast at cousin's place before she send me off to the airport. I reached airport at about 9.30am and my flight to KL was at 10.45am. Just in time for me to check-in. I reached KL at 11.40am. I had a long time before I board for the next flight from KL to Sabah.

When I reached KLIA, the first thing to do was to get my bags. I had to walk about 5-10 mins before I get to the "bag retrival" area. The area was really HUGE... KLIA is GIGANTICly huge too... It's really awesome that I got to step my foot in KLIA. I did go around to snaps photo. So will let u guys see at the next post...

What can I really say bout KLIA, it's huge, full with people but not pack with them, lots of things and food, and it's a great experience to be there...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...