Click on this too...

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Last Day in 2008

Wow, wow, wow... today is the last day in 2008. ok, 2008?? what had i really done in YOU? might be little, might be a lot. Maybe it's a lot la. I had been to places, i never been to, like Kudat, in Sabah, watched the most Beautiful sunset ever till now... And turn 21 this year. such a memorable year. A lot of things had happened lately. Things changed, I changed, and YOU changed too... for a better year ahead? I hope so.

What did I really do at this last day of the year? I learned new things today. Learned how to bake a 'Chilled Cheese Cake'. I'm 'famous' for cooking spaghetti, and baking chocolate moist cake, but today i learned to bake cheese cake. I was really thrilled. As cooking and baking is some of my passion.

Early in the morning, my 'sifu' of the day came to my house, around 9am like that. I was so so sleepy as I slept at 3 in the morning. Pity me, but what to do? I'd promise to help her in baking the cake.

Let me tell you about this 'sifu' a bit. It's a SHE. RARELY bake and cook, but can teach me how to bake cheese cake... Not bad right. hehehe... She is Lettecia... hahaha... You may laugh but it's the truth, she did teach me how to bake it, but mostly i do the job. I can say she's the WAsher... hehehe...

OK, lets get back to the cake. I forgotten to take photographs of the processes, but i guess it don't really matter. She came early to my house, then we went to get the ingredients. Total cost, not really a big sum.

When she taught me, in my heart, "actually not that hard only. Haiz, thought that it would be harder... Baking chocolate moist cake is definitely harder than this, hehehe..." but since, she is the 'sifu', i don't really want to tell her lo... hehehe... She also told me that this is "pun tua lang cho ye cake" which means, a cake baked by lazy people. heheh... but definitely a good chance for me to learn new things.

After baking the cake, later at night, will be going out, not for countdown but for some programs. then going back to celebrates her grandma's birthday, that's why she bake a cake. A good granddaughter right? how i wish she bake a cake for my birthday... hehehe... i think that's all for now... chaos... see you next year...

chilling in the fridge...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...