Click on this too...

Monday 8 December 2008

Shopping Spree

FINALLY, after a trip to KL, i'm back in PENANG... I would say KL trip was really an 'experience' to me... I went to KL for 10 days and I'm SICK for 4 days.... so malang... i was in Lett's house staying with her for the whole 10 days... kesian that she had to take care of me during her exam season...
when i finally recovered, i had indiggestion for a few days as my stomach was too empty when i was sick. Although having indiggestion, i went for shopping at few places on my own, as Lett was having her exam. With some guide from her, i went to TIMES SQUARE, MID VALLEY, SUNWAY PYRAMID and SUMMIT(a mall like perangin near her house). I managed to get only a few shirts and a pair of pants during my shopping. Luckily i get something, if not lagi malang as i really don't know what to buy...
Overall, it wasn't a really nice trip afterall... but i can say i learned something.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...