Click on this too...

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Another day...

Friday, 21/2/2008, another bengkel to go to. I had finished mine ‘metal hand work’ project. Today, we changed our ‘target’ to welding. It was fun to me, though, some of my friends don’t really like it, and they said it was boring. I was sure enjoying myself there although I got a little wound at my hand.

One thing dangerous about welding is the ‘light’ produced by the sparks I think. The light is too bright for our human eyes and it will hurt our eyes. So we have to put a mask on when we’re doing the process. The thing was the mask is covered with a black or a very dark protection. You can’t see anything when you put it on (not actually wearing it but holding it). We can only see when we start welding.

Tools needed for welding:

  • brush
  • hammer
  • gloves
  • holder
  • mask- very very important if not later eyes will be very very painful
  • machine thingy...
  • NERVES... hehehe...

After the workshop, I need to go to the Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka to look for information on my ‘Tamadun Islam’ topic, but the luck was not with us as when we reached there, it was already closed for lunch. Can you imagine that, closed at 11.30am. Haiz… So we have to return to UMS.


At 3p.m to 5 p.m., I had my Math Discrete class. I was so sleepy at that time. After class, I had a BBQ dinner at my friends house (my ‘da ye’ in the ye family). Before that, I need to fetch her at SSMP (one of the school/faculty in UMS) because her shoes terputus already. Aiyaya… Kesian her n me too… hehehe… After that, we went to the house and start helping them. We went to refill water, buy 7-up and fetch ba ye… kesian me… jadi driver the whole day…

Anyway, I was one of the ‘barbequer’ of that day. I help to barbeque and I’m proud to day that the chicken wings I ‘siew’ was delicious. I ate quite a lot of things, sausages, chicken wings, a little corn, and watermelons. When I reached hostel I quickly bath then get onto the bed and I don’t even wash my hair…

I sure was tired as it was a tiring day for me but I really enjoyed the time. Oh, no… Tomorrow I still have a mid term test which I haven’t read… matilah this time… but anyway, thanks ya ‘the Ye Familia’ for the memorable moments, n ba ye for the ang pow… He is the ‘father’ of the family and he really distributed ang pow to his ‘daughthers’ and ME

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...