Click on this too...

Friday 22 February 2008

REuniON DinnER

Reunion dinner (tun yuin fan)… Every Chinese New Year’s Eve, Chinese people will ‘organised’ this dinner among the family member. It’s to ensure that all of the family gather around and eat together as a family…

hehehe… what am I crapping?? Each year, the CNY eve will be the busiest day of the year. This year is not an exception. But, the only different is I wasn’t there to help. I didn’t went back to my hometown (which is PENANG) to celebrate CNY… sooo sad… but that was my choice so can’t really grumble about it.

Anyhow, today, I want to talk about the ‘reunion dinner’ that I had in Sabah. Since I was so bored, I planned to organize a small reunion dinner at my room with some of my course mates. So, I planned to cook steamboat, a tom yam steamboat. May Chin and I go to ‘Servay’ to buy all the ingredients we needed.

Actually we are not supposed to cook in the room… so shhh… (don’t tell anyone ya) hehehe… We really had a multi-racial reunion dinner. There were of course, May Chin and I the Chinese, and then we had Malay (Fida and Azrin) and Meera (the Indian). I force every single of them to use the chopsticks during the dinner. We taught them the correct way to use chopsticks.

All of us really enjoyed the dinner and of course the tom yam steamboat. After the dinner, we watched movie. The title of the movie is ‘condemned’. After the movie, everyone went back to their own room to have their rest. The only thing we missed was distributing ‘ang pow’. Since we all are too young, so no one can give any ang pow…

Although can’t celebrate CNY eve with my family, but I was sure having a good time here. And one more thing to tell, my family and I had dinner at the same time, so I can consider have reunion dinner with them too… hahaha…

it taste better than it looks... serious

looks like i'm having fun...'distributing' to others...

washing time(i'm so naughty)

Time to eat...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...