Click on this too...

Sunday 10 February 2008

Cooking time!!





On Friday (1/2/2008), I had my second class on workshop… Proudly to say Wong (my partner) and I had finish the 1st project. We had to punch our number on the metal work. I punched mine but it didn’t look nice so Wong offered his help. At least, his was better than mine. We just need to punch the last three digits of our matrix number.

the final look of my project
After the workshop, we had our entrepreneurship group meeting. We discussed on what we are going to sell and all the details. We engineers also need to know about business… hahaha… After that, Azrin and I went to discuss with Ms. Salina. She is our supervisor. She was very helpful with all the sources. She also suggested things we can improved on. We planned to sell drinks (canned drinks and box drinks). After discussing, I headed back to my hostel to rest as I need to fetch Suk Qian. She told me that the ferry she took will depart on 12.00 pm. Then, she guessed she will reach KK (Kota Kinabalu) at 3 something. Therefore, I went and wait at 3.00 pm. I waited till 4 something, and then only she reached. One hour plus doing nothing, it’s very bored. When she arrived with her friends, we then went to buy food for steamboat later. I planned to make tom yam steamboat. Ee che will be borrowing me her rice cooker ma, therefore I can cook lo. Although I got helped from my friends, but still I’m the MAIN cook… hehehe… but actually hor, steamboat is very easy to prepare.
she is telling that it's yummy....
On Saturday(2/2/2008), I planned to cook ‘tong sui’. It’s ‘sweet potato, yam with sago’. Around 3 something time, I went to airport with May Chin as she asked me to accompany her to send her friends to airport. After that, we went to market to buy fruits. Then, suddenly I got an idea to cook ‘tong sui’. So we bought the ingredients that we needed to cook it. While we waited for it to cook, my room really smells good. This was because of the pandan leave. For those who don’t know what pandan is, I think you must go and get yourself a picture dictionary on vegetables and family. I bought extra of the leaves and now my room really smell nice. Hehehe… I will include the pictures of the steamboat and the ‘tong sui’ that I cooked. Don’t mengalir air liur ya…
sedapnya... yummmyyy....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...