Click on this too...

Saturday 1 March 2008

my 'project'

<--the machine we use to do the welding...

Yesterday, Friday, I had another day in bengkel. This time we need to hand in the welding assignment. At 1st I thought it was as easy as the 1st but it turn out to be different. It was too easy to control that it was out of control. The metal will be very hot and you can actually see the color like the movie…

This is the final result of my welding project.

I don’t realize something until I went back to my hostel getting ready to bath… I was having a LOBSTER color hand… OMG… It looks like sunburn but it’s not. It’s all because of welding… BAD welding… It is also painful like you had sunburn. See the difference in its color…

I cook soup for the 1st time, although I helped my mother cooked but this time I cooked it without anyone’s help. I cooked sweet corn soup. It tasted good although I just cook it for the 1st time… Not to self-praising but it’s true. That’s basically my day for yesterday. Hehehe…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...