Click on this too...

Monday 31 March 2008

Night at E


Since I haven’t been updating my blog for so longgg….. Now is the time… been very very very busy… Assignments here and there that needs to be finished.
Any how, just want to share my experience on going to a dinner in Sabah. Quite a formal one… Haven’t been to one for quite some time already. The last was during form 6, my graduation dinner but I was not really there you see.

Stop crapping and get into the point. As all might know, I don’t like to make-up, but unfortunately, my friend all paksa me to put and I DON’T KNOW HOW!!! So they got a special person doing my hair, another put some eye-shadow and lipstick…

hahaha… but, at the end, I look OK la… The dinner yesterday night was alright, but due to eating to MUCH, I had stomach-ache. So kesian… but padan my muka right… hehehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...