Click on this too...

Saturday 8 March 2008

Not a good experience

Last Thursday(6/3/08) nite, my sis ask whether wana go out for movie? Since I have never been to a movie in Sabah although i'm here for 2 sems de, so why not... I agreed... We went together with my sis's friends.

At 1st, we went for dinner because the movie starts at 10 p.m. She took me to a japanese restaurant for dinner. The sushi was quite expensive but the if you ordered sets, it would be cheaper. After dinner, we went for window shopping... I walked till my leg hurts... Never like shopping... Haiz..

Then, the clock strikes 10 so we went in for the movie. The title is "10 000 BC". When we went into the cinema, i thought to myself, ok wat, although it isn't new but can tahan la... Mana tau, when i sat on the seat, it was not stable. Still ok la... although can move and with sound, dun complain la, Jamie...

At the middle of the show, suddenly the movie stopped... Then, the lights were all on... Actually, it was because of they need to change the film... so CACAT rite... haiz... cheap movies are like tat... this is the 1st time n so cacat de... maybe not going to watch any movie in sabah anymore...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...