Click on this too...

Sunday 12 June 2011

NONAME

Basically I don't know what TITLE to put up there...
so I left it with NONAME... hehehhe...
previously was kinda busy...
(not pack schedule but kinda bzzzzz)

WHY?? hmm....
you see, right after my VIVA,
I have a short course... PHP 6 development...
Some programming related to web development...
it was a TWENTY days program...
just finished last Friday....
that's why I'm still not back in Penang...
the other reason... I shall make it a surprise later...

the program was fun though...
after the program, many already went back...
leaving one after another...
I started to miss them already...
4years...
not a short period... all the things we went through...
all the memories we had...
will not be forgotten...
It is part and parcel of life...
to meet and apart...
but I'm really glad to have all of them...
in my life...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...