Click on this too...

Thursday 26 May 2011

Outing with Coursemates

This is a REALLY SUPER OUTDATED post...
but anyway... as i mentioned in the previous post, i would like to share about the outing we had...

in these 4 years, SABAH had been my home...
I stayed here more than I go back to Penang...
and my coursemates are like my 2nd family...

we did a lot of things together...
happy ones, crazy ones...
and all these are ending in NO TIME...

a number of them already went back to their hometown...
which means I won't be able to meet them till convo or go to the place they stay...
we don't go class together anymore...
we don't have trip of ONE BIG BUNCH of people anymore...

everyone is taking their own road, to their future...
things will definitely be different already...
even our friendship as well...

I don't know...
maybe we might not be that close anymore...
maybe we will not remember names after a long period of time...
and maybe, we will no meet again...
BUT I really thank them for all the memories(good and bad) they gave me...
they are really precious that nothing can replace...

therefore, now, since im still in sabah...
i m taking every chances to be with them and have fun with them...
at least when i leave, it would be GREAT MEMORIES that stay...

here's the event of that night...





















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...