Click on this too...

Thursday 7 July 2011

Home Sweet Home for good

Finally, after FOUR YEARS of struggle in studies...
I managed to FINISH them...
with tonnes of projects/homeworks/activities and etc,
I did have TONNES of FUN with coursemates and friends...
and of course not forgotten, MY LOVELY 2nd sister...

before ending everything, I did went to Taiwan with coursemates,
it was truly FUN with friends..
Now that everything already ENDED...
no more studying to do, no more games to be played,
it's TIME to look for a job and work permanently...
NO PLAY PLAY already...

and IM BACK in penang...
which is home SWEET home...
manage to catch up with my sister, went to visit DARREN,(being cuter and more mischievous)
and I'm looking forward for Darren's and Daphne's Birthday party this weekend...
off i go for now...
BYE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...