Click on this too...

Sunday 4 September 2011

Working

Cutting the long story short, basically after resting at home for almost a month, I got myself a job...
A permanent job as a graduate trainee in Altera.
After start working, a lot of things became different,
such as the time being tied down, 
have to think properly before spending,
and a lot more.

after work i would be a "part-time" babysitter at my sis's house, most of the evenings...
playing with my nephew and see-ing him grow really nice.
kids nowadays are really smart in most of the way and they learn real fast...
therefore never do inappropriate things in front of your kids...

then recently, there's raya+merdeka breaks.
I had friends visiting from KL, and had 2-3 gatherings with high school mates...
I became tour guide for my KL friends and had fun time out touring the town...(*got sunburn there as well*)
the gathering with schoolmates was awesome as there's friends that I'd not meet for YEARS already...
we talked, played and drank a lot... 

it's really nice to be around with friends all the time as there will b no worries but just having fun...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...