Click on this too...

Tuesday 27 July 2010

a week passed by

it's been a week ++ since came back to SABAH!!!
it's not really BUSY... but the past one week didn't really went well for me...

1stly, i RUSHED my industrial training report...
which I almost got crazy (a bit exaggerating... but what to do.. my nature, hehehehe)
managed to get it DONE!!! wooohhoooo...

2ndly, it's been raining daily, ON and OFF... almost everyday...
haiz... since I'm lazy BUM BUM... I didn't get myself a raincoat... and NO RAINCOAT during riding == SICK for few days...
YUP, I was not really feeling well for the past few days... and still is RIGHT NOW!!!
sore throat, running nose...(almost fever)... walao eh...

JUST A WEEK and this is what i got... hope everything turns out better tomorrow... NITEZZZ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...