Click on this too...

Monday 19 July 2010

bumpiest ride...

yesterday i took flight back to sabah as usual...
I had to transit to KL befor heading back to Sabah... (through MAS)

As usual, for the 50mins ride to KL, a little bumpy here and there, as the weather was not really pleasant...
They provide us with peanuts and juices(orange and pink guava) as usual...
*no picts... hehehe


Then during the flight to Sabah, before take off, it was raining... (not heavy but it's not drizzling as well)
I don't know why, but I kinda have a BAD feeling this time. Normally, I don't...
As usual, we were served with meals in the middle of the flying period. the choices were beef rendang with white rice or briyani with curry chicken... so i choose the latter.

the meals include the main dish(rice n chicken) and SIDE DISHES... 3 pieces of ferrero roches, 1 slice of fruit cake and sprizter mineral water... really full only with the rice. so I gave the side dishes except for the mineral water to LEOO, driver of the nite...

when it's 20 mins to landing, I was a bit shocked... I been through something I haven't experienced before in the 3 years of taking flight... I experienced ROLLER COASTER rides... not so exciting like 'CORKSREW' in genting, but it was real bummmmpppyyyyyyyyyyy and I was a bit terrified by the experience... I just can't explain how the feeling like, but it's not something any of you would like to experience... (at least we know the corkscrew have safety measurement... In the plane, ANYTHING can HAPPEN)

Luckily the pilot managed to pull it through, *big claps* for the pilot. really an experience one... many claps when we pass the 'danger' area. GOOD JOB!!!.. else, today you'll be reading about some accident in the paper, and the curry chicken and briyani was my last meal... hehehhe...

*ps: pictures i took from the plane will be up asap...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...