Click on this too...

Friday 2 July 2010

Ending soon

From TEN weeks at the beginning,
now down to TWO WEEKS left...

what's my feeling??

surprisingly, don't feel like wanted to leave...
SO MANY THINGS TO LEARN still and yet
SO LITTLE TIME...
besides, I formed NEW FRIENDSHIPS with people from other UNI...
will so miss them...

although it seems like I been to 'many' places, 
but I felt, there are MORE to explore...
MORE new places...
rather than just work, go home, sleep, wake up, go work, home, sleep
and do report...

IT'S NOT ABOUT THIS ONLY...
THERE ARE MORE TO DO!!!

I WANT TO:
-go play waterfall and eat durians 
(reminds me of the time when i was small and went to 'puloh'/balik pulau with dad)
-go SHOPPING
(how can u not do that in KL)
-go KLANG eat bah kut teh
(due to ... i don't think i can, haiz...)
-meet up with FRENZZ...
(some didn't even meet for YEARS-more than 3)

2 comments:

Yen0422 said...

i wan shopping and eat BAK KUT TEH !! haha

tΕΙô said...

too bak good tea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...