Click on this too...

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Time OUt at PUtraJAYa...

this happened on MONDAY (14-6-2010),
after work, went home...
as usual the things I did was
  • bath
  • online
  • then sleep
suddenly, Ms. Ain MSN me saying, "hey, jamie, kak nak keluar ni... nak ikut??"
i was like, "huh? nak pergi mana?"
K.Ain, "entah la... pi jalan-jalan"

I then told her i will follow if I HAVE pants to wear (shorts) because i just washed all my 'jalan-jalan' pants that morning...
Luckily i found 1 and only pant... the one i bought when I went to Subang the other day... 
else i will be at home...

then she drove around and stopped for DINNER...
after dinner, we went to the Putrajaya Dataran and this was the pictures that we got...

i like the design of the bridge
aren't they just so beautiful at nite??




the mosque


and this is where our PM works

"look at my beautiful post... hahaha"

emo-ing... hehhee
both of us... 
we just parked at the road side and got down to take photos...

Finally ME... a bit shakkkky though...


everything just happened randomly that night... 
went out took photos... 
and HAVE LOTSA FUN while doing that..
too bad my camera isn't a DSLR *hint hint* hehehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...