Click on this too...

Sunday 6 June 2010

4th week (UNLUCKY one)

I guessed i'd been kind of bad luck you know...
especially lately... but what my friend told me instead...
"You faced a lot of bad stuff, mana tau good things awaiting..." heheheh... hopefully la...
Last Sunday, when I returned from Penang back to KL, the journey took almost SEVEN hours...
Have you sit bus for 7hours from penang to KL??? NO right?? but since I was so "lucky", it's been my luck...
hahaha...
then, for the whole WEEK, my eye was SWOLLEN!!! haiz... till now, still swollen... so cham...
'people say, i peeped on guys'... YA RITE... i 'peep' on my two coursemates everyday... AHAHAH...
with swollen eye, i still have to do presentation(for 3 days in a row)... WTH, arghhh... really not my week...
this weekends, followed kak ain back to her hometown, shah alam...
then took KTM to subang jaya and bus to SUNWAY PYRAMID...
when i took KTM, i always got stuck in between stations... the first time was the worse...
this time as my friend said, 'got cursed' again... luckily it was for about 5 mins...
in sunway, bought 'a few' books of comics... hahaha...
then met LETT and JASMINE(real sudden one as my battery KONG, so gotta ask for LETT's help)... catched up with them...
then went home...
SUNDAY!!!!
went kenduri with kak ain... to her friends wedding...
so malu la... i don't even know her friends.... but she asked me to follow...
so off i go!!!hehehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...