Click on this too...

Monday 7 June 2010

Real embarrassment

Something embarrassing had happen to me this afternoon.
I went for lunch with my colleagues a.k.a my coursemates.

We eat, talked and waited while my friend went to pay the bill.
After he pays the bill, everyone woke up from their chairs and walked towards the car.

I felt there was something wrong, the next thing I knew is I was on my knees.
My leg was numb that’s why I can’t control the movement at all (basically i can't feel my leg).
I just kneeled down in front of other people and everyone was like “Are you OK??”
really embarrassing... when you just fell like that.  
I almost sprain my ankle again due to this incident, but luckily it’s alright…

So, remember, a lesson learnt: 
NEVER TO DO ANYTHING WHEN ANY OF YOUR BODY PARTS ARE NUMB, BECAUSE YOU CAN’T CONTROL THE MOVEMENT… will cause you to be injured…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...