Click on this too...

Tuesday 15 December 2009

I'm INLOVE...

yup, you heard me right...
I'm inloveeeee....................
It's real person k... not imaginary one...

Let me tell you about this 'person'....

cute
cheeky 
naughty
active
adventurous 
clumsy(like me, hahah)
fun
kinda talkative

that's why i'm so so so inlove...
with the personality and ...
are you ready to see who is it??
hmmm
.
.
.
.
.
ready??
.
.
.
.
.
ok, don't want to keep you guys waiting...

tada...
let me introduce to u,
little HERLISHER...
hehehe, SURPRISE...

when she was younger



when i saw her yesterday...

let's dance...heehehe

when i asked her to post for cam, this is what i got...

u see... look at how she climbed the sofa...
so dangerous... haizz....

aaawww... mummy's gal...

telling my aunt to get the key to open the door to GO OUT...
she wants 'kai kai'

when she got the key, she tried to open the door
UNSUCCESSFUL...

she's so so excited when we turned on the tap and let the water flowing....


you see what i meant?? how can you not love this cute little angel?? anyway, she's my youngest niece for now... and most of all she's just ONE YEAR PLUS... not even 2 years old... she's so smart... aaww... so cute la....

p.s: my fren surely 'shat' me for keeping them suspend... heheheh...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...