Click on this too...

Friday 4 December 2009

Awesome Experience

Last night my friend Eileen called me all of a sudden and asked me whether want to work or not.
Below was our conversation...


J--Jamie   E--Eileen
E : "Jamie, u wana work ar? It's Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 8am-4pm. The pay is RMxx per day."
J : "huh, y suddenly 1?? and only RMxx per day? so little ni, summore in PISA. Then, it's PC fair, parking also needs RM 2 already. What do we hav to do?
E: Just need to calculate scores for the competition. Lunch are provided.
J: Har, want meh? 
E: Just go there to hav fun lo... since at hum aso boring ma...
J: Ok la, ok la...
E: U can cum park my house then my mum drive us there.
J: No prob.


I never thought that it was a swimming competition till I went home. This morning, woke up quite early as I need to be there at 7.30am. Due to NOT ENOUGH sleep, I'm like a panda's eye gal that was so sleepy.

It was a SYNCHRONISED SWIMMING competition (my fav).
I was like yeah, can watched live performance and GOT PAY for it... hehehe
So at first I thought that my duty was to CALCULATE SCORES... but end up, I did the MARSHAL's  job.
Meaning looking for the swimmers, getting them ready for the routines, and figures (the term they used for the competition there.)


The swimmer were from Penang(of course), N.Sembilan, KL, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Thailand and the BEST THING about it was, the swimmers are age 18 and below...
which means, CUTE LITTLE GALS... i was so so so INLOVE with them especially those age below 12... (ps:next time must have my kids if daughters join synchronised swimming)
the routines and training wasn't easy and I think they really DID WELL...
some pictures to satisfy you...
the competition banner and scorecard

helper's breakfast, nasi lemak (yummmyyy...)

the even have the MILO guy... hehehe...

the ROUTINES swimmer in their COSTUMES (aren't they just beautiful)

the FIGURES swimmer (patiently waiting for their numbers to be called)

This is what i'm talking about.. cute little ANGELS
Looking at the schedules

Having fun and warm up before getting themselves WET....
it's so windy and kinda cold if ur only wearing swimming costumes...
KESIAN them, u know!!!

Aren't they just adorable...
can't resist taking lot's of their photos
(they even wished me good bye when i'm going home... awwhhh...)

My friend that introduced me to the JOB... THANKS ya, eileen...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...