Click on this too...

Monday 7 December 2009

Awesome WEEKEND...


For those who 'stalked' my blog or facebook, they will know I was working for the past 3 days in PISA.
As a marshal for synchronised swimming competition.
From my previous blog, you saw what actually happened in the competition during the first day...
The second and third day was even MORE AWESOME, as the events are all ROUTINES...
It's SOLO, DUET or a TEAM.



ok, I did mention FIGURES and ROUTINES at previous post... Do you know what's the difference?
Figures are the event that test the swimmers in the skills on a certain technique. They just wear a normal swim suit and perform the techniques... and it's SOLO
Where else, for Routines, is what we saw in most competitions...
They wear nice and beautiful patterned swimsuit, and it can be SOLO, DUET or a team...
it's a combination of all techniques they learned...
wow, i sound like 'PROS'... heheh
that's what i learned there... hmmm... very good experience in deed and i took a lot of photos...
video as well...
just imagine in 3 days i took around 400 pictures... I took almost anything and everything...
hehehe



ok, that's all the updates on my working experience. I now shall talk bout a night out wit 'chi muis'...
I only meet up and catch up with most them 2-3 times a year... Only when i returned to Penang for my Sem break..
We meet up at Northam Beach food court at 7pm... we left at about 11pm... 4 hours of chit-chat...
we can really talk, don't we?? hmm, what to do, when all gals gather together, we go WILD and CRAZY...


We talked almost ANYTHING and EVERYTHING... 
From high school times to Uni life to working life(some of them are working d... kesian me, still have 3 sems to go), from politics view to personal stuff to religion to 18sx rated...
that's why I mean EVERYTHING...
from funny jokes to lame jokes, but everyone had a laugh no matter how lame it was, either laughing at the person telling, or the expression of others...
We also had IMPORTANT LESSONS *wink wink* *peace sign* and learned NEW STUFF...
hehehe...
so nice... 
what a great night...
so it's CHAO CHI....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...