Click on this too...

Sunday 13 March 2011

In my heart

I don't know what to think...
don't know what to say...
don't know what to do...


with all the news...
there was news that sabah might be in danger as well...
at first to me,
i was feeling nothing...
even told my jr, this thing will happen soon...
as it's already happening...

then at nite, when i overheard my friend talking to her bf,
it kept me thinking...
what if today is really the day...
i would be dead by now...
and i wouldn't have the chance to tell what i have in mind...
i wouldn't have the chance to speak to my love ones...


therefore,
i would like to say here, I LOVE YOU GUYS LAH(aka my family, and friends...)
I'm not sure that will there be anything that happen...
but do take care...
i will myself...

1 comment:

Kelly Wong said...

oh no...you overheard my conversation..*shy shy*..:p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...