Click on this too...

Friday 18 March 2011

Friends

I've nothing much to write lately...
so today, I choose to write on this...
=)


As we all know FRIENDS are part of our life...
Other than our family, they are the people that we spend most time with...
Though they come and go sometimes...
but there's surely some that will stay deep in your heart...


there are a lot of categories of friends, 
i. normal friend, 
ii. family-type friend, 
iii. best friend,
iv. you-tell-everything friend
v. etc


ME, myself am sure that i'd got these types of friends in the list.
I will not tell who's on which categories...
(sense of privacy *wink wink*)

but i'm going to tell about my friends that currently in my mind....
(for those who're not listed, don't be sad, u're in my heart as well, 
it's just that i can't list down everyone... else the post will be SUPER SUPER DUPER loooongggg)

firstly, I would like to go with qian...
(isn't she sweet)
knew this lucky gal from F2, 
she's sweet, nice and everything good...
last time, we used to go to movies right after schools, 
go for laksa and tom yam anytime that we could
(since we have the common interest in those food)
we'd been through a lot and she's really a nice gal....

the next one i would like to tell about Lett (on the left) n MC (on the right)...


known these 2 gals from being a barista at sbux...
yup, I worked for sbux for almost 1/2 a year...
both of them are good friends,
and they are my great friend as well...
one is super CRAZY, another is super "innocent"...
no matter what, 
they were there when i needed them
(somehow), 
and I hope they still be...
really thankful to have them by my side.

next i would like to talk about Kelly...


she's studying in the same Uni as I am...
she's kind, sweet, nice...
OUTLOOK: she's pretty, simple, polite
INNER SELF: don't judge ppl by the look only...
she's a bit WILD(in a good way), still pretty, and sometimes "evil"
not the bad evil, EVIL, but it's the good evil, "EVIL"...
and I really would like to thankful for the crazy stuff we did together...
and also being with me during my UPS and DOWNS...

Next, there's YAN...


she was my room mate during my 1st and 2nd year of uni life...
we had crazy talks, crazy trips and craziness while having fun...
it's nice to hav her by urside...
from the look, she may be little,
but don't get fooled...
she's a fighter...
and don't mess with her...
or u a** may be kicked by her...

there's others like Joyce a.k.a Cicak, Y.Mei, Pinky, my NS friends a.k.a family, 
YYih, HFong, Quin, Jaryn, Tsew and other primary school friends, and still are...
my secondary school friends, EPing, HJing, YLing, KYee, n etc
my coursemates (LYDIA, DoNNY, MEra, Aruna, CP, Bala, McHin, gals, and guys)
 n Uni Friends, the crazy-fun friends,
and many more...


really thankful to have them by my side...
I don't know how many will juz be the "come and go" ones...
but every single one really have touch my heart...
and made me who I am now...
therefore 
THANKIU my dear friends..... 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...