Click on this too...

Sunday 28 November 2010

Nervous

Have you been in 
.
.

NERVOUS state??

scared??

I'm pretty sure that everyone does...
especially during
.
.
.
# public speaking and 
 # PRESENTATION!!!

I have my 'FYP 1' presentation TOMORROW...
and now I'm updating my BLOG??
(must be out of my mind)
.
.
.
what a GREAT thing to do right??
hahaha...

It's my FINAL presentation for this semester...
woooohhhooooo...
.
.
.
how i wish i can just push a "DON'T PANIC" button
and all the PANIC gone...



or maybe i just need a remedy?


~ a pinch of calmness
~ a handful of practices
~ a FULL BASKET of CONFIDENT....


CAN THIS RECIPE WORKS???
or wat more ingredients do I need??

yup...
I still need 
A BOWL OF LUCK.....

ps: wish me great of luck as i need it... hahahah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...