Click on this too...

Saturday 27 November 2010

NEW LOOK

WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm FREE.... (not really... I still have presentation on MONDAY)
BUT anyway,



TADA....
.
.
.
.
This is MY NEW LOOK....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oppppsssieee....
I don't mean ME!!!!!
.
.
.
.
don't you see the DIFFERENCE????
of course it's THE BLOG...
.
.
.
things I've changed (not much though):
# layout
# background (the photo i took from somebody's WALL)
# added widget (welcome to my blog)
# added TABs
# my INFO
# update 'innit'




and i DID it all in ONE NIGHT... cool leh??
hehehe...


ok la... nite nite everyone...
hope you enjoy the NEW LOOK...

ps: miss the opportunity to meet the nuffnangers from sabah... it was POURING, and I didn't have transport to go... T.T aww... hopefully there will be other chances...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...