Click on this too...

Friday 29 October 2010

I know this all these while...
but it really been proven TRUE!!!
u guys must be blur blur....

Besides FAMILYFRIENDS are really IMPORTANT!!!
life is LIFELESS without them... 
since primary school, i met a lot of them...
some already lost contact, BUT some still keeping in touch...
then going to SECONDARY, i met MORE and MORE friends...
which includes my PRIMARY school friends...
I was really glad to have them with me there...
Till now, the list is countless... the list keep updating with NEW NAMES...
I may forgot the OLD ones, as my memory is like HARD DISK, the space is limited... 

Besides schooling, other activities/working also introduced me to new friends...
now that I'm in University, the "network" grows bigger... 

I have:
  • crazy ones, 
  • nerdy one, 
  • "sampat" ones, 
  • seriously ones, 
  • responsible ones, 
  • being bullied ones,
  • bullying ones,
  • "can be count on" ones
  • last minute ones(so much like me),
  • and many more...
it goes on and on... but one thing similar about them is they are all FRIENDS...
without them, life is really NOTHING...

the list from primary till university, I'm really glad to have them all...
especially my close ones...
that been through my UPs and DOWNs...
It really meant a lot to me...
I really appreciate u guys/gals a lot...
no matter where u are...
no matter who u are...

I love being around u guys/gals...
WITH U GUYS/GALS, my LIFE is FILLED with COLORS...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for being a FRIEND...

*ps: i cant tag everyone in fb... coz per note is limited to 30 ppl ni... I tagged a WHOLE LONG list then only i found out... haiz... 
for those was not included in the FB, it not that ur not my friends... I faced some problem tagging ppl there... so i rather post it here... heheheh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...