Click on this too...

Monday 4 October 2010

Cry on my shoulder

lately... I'd been into this song... I felt it's very meaningful and beautiful...
It's just some sharing...


If the hero never comes to you
If you need someone you're feeling blue
If you wait for love when you're alone
If you call your friends the light is hold
You can run away but you can't hide
Through the storm and through the lonely night
Then i show you there's a destiny
The best things in life they are free 

But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder

If you need someone who cares for you
If you feeling sad your heart gets colder
Yes, I show you what will love can do 

If your sky is grey, oh let me know

There's a place in heaven where we'll go
If heaven is a million years away
Oh, just call me and I make your day
When the night are getting cold and blue
When the days are getting hard for you
I will always stay here by your side 
I promise you I'll never hide

My Friends....
Thanks for being there for me always... 
Thanks for lending me the shoulders of yours when I needed...
Just remember that mine will always be available if any of you needed it....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...