Click on this too...

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Convo

Convocations often being related to officially GRADUATED... how true is that??
anyway, today I'm not here to debate about it...
I'm here to share my thoughts...
Feeling quite HAPPY and EXCITED...
WHY????

previously, I really felt left out because I couldn't make it to all most of my friends' CONVO....
they had it during my SEM... so how can I attend??
(splitting myself into 2)

anyhow, my uni's CONVO is around the corner...
9-11 October

Many of my uni-mates are graduating...
(those that cheered me up, enjoyed the uni-life with, buddies)
*claps claps*
how nice right??
at least I'm able to attend theirs *keep the finger crossed*...
cheered me up at least a little...


I still haven't answered the WHY right...
I have three many friends from my hometown, 
but there are THREE from my secondary...
and TWO of them are graduating this year...


I am DEFINITELY going to make it NO MATTER what circumstances...
that's my promise to u guys, 
I am really anticipated...
truly proud of u guys...

and not to be forgotten, 
another schoolmate, 
I'll be graduating with her... 
so not really left out.. 
because will have some1 with me still...
hehehe

anyway... 
to ALL my friends that grad...
CONGRATS and ALL THE BEST in ur FUTURE...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...