Click on this too...

Friday 8 January 2010

Bad

Since I was back to KK, Sabah... Nothing much good that had happen...
Mostly were bad things.
Starting of the semester already busy with search of info for projects and stuff like that
There is one good thing that I found out... I will only have FOUR papers for FINALS... yeah...

BUT 

It also mean that I will have MORE and MORE assignments, project and research to be done...
This sem is a SHORTER sem compare the 1st sem...
so heavy duty i would say...
hopefully i can coop with it...

that's about studies...
other than studies,
FRUST about other stuff as well... some friends too 'busy' to answer my call or reply my sms...
hardly to get to them... haizz... even i already start sem pun not as busy as them...

then these few days, got rashes over my thigh...
SO SO SO D**M ITCHY!!!!
cant tahan and wana scratch like crazy... maybe allergy... maybe due to the water... or maybe due to the weather...
no matter what i put, sanitizer ka, some hong ui ka, or starch flour ka, ALL DID NOT WORK!!!
more itchy when it's HOTTER!!!
made me so so so FRUST...
pray hard that it will get better soon so that I don't have to waste money to see doctor...
hahaha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...