Click on this too...

Monday 4 January 2010

BAD BAD DAY to start a new semester

YESTERDAY(3-1-10), was a bad bad day... WHY?? Let me tell from the start...
I had to transit to KL before
My ORIGINAL flight was at 7.10 am
then it was DELAYED to 8.10am
WITHOUT any notice to inform me... until I reached airport...
if i knew earlier then I don't have to wake up so EARLY(actually not sleep at all).
played mahjong and chor tai ti with LETTECIA 
(crazy rite??hahaha...she lost... muahhahahaha)
first, flight delayed... then the plane got TECHNICAL ERROR...
so delayed again...
OMG, my next flight was like at 10.20am... so afraid that I can't make it...
i reached LCCT at 9.30am and still waiting for my luggage(gate to checked-in CLOSED)
so after I got my bags, i rushed like CRAZY...
luckily i managed to checked-in and board my flight...


I reached KK, and it's so so HOT...
then i had to go and buy lunch at McD...
that person so BLUR and waited for almost 15mins for the burger...
so teruk la...
then had to drive my sis car back after i drop her at church...
wah lau eh, the clush so CACAT 1...
i m so so phaik chek la... almost broke the gear k... because the gear always tak masuk...
CLUSH problem...arrrggghhhh

then at night when i wanted to start my motor,
it DIDN'T work...
I was so so FRUST!!!!
luckily got my friend, Xiang Loong to help me...
NO PETROL... the problem...
so wasn't I ''lucky'' yesterday??
to START a new SEM with all those problem...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...