Click on this too...

Friday 26 June 2009

Preparation before THE day...

Here some 'behind the scene view'...
Where all our family members help to prepare for the wedding of my sista...
Everyone busy doing EVERYTHING...
from cutting cakes to manicure and hairstyling...
So 'phaik chek' and fun at the same time...
let's the pictures tell the stories k...

friday night, doing manicure and folding the cake boxes...
ARTIST: my cousin, DAPHNE
Saturday morning...
Cutting cakes and put it into the box...
'Cutter': My aunt, and ME
others, 'putter'
Final products...Sista's manicure failed last night as she was too sleepy and can't wait for the outcome...
Re-manicure on Saturday morning...
The outcome..
BETTER version.
HairDO... my 2nd sista n ME...
The receptionist: my sista, JOREEN... n of course NOT ME... hehehe...
she has some helper from Sista colleague...

Then the next morning was the Wedding Day... where people say 'chip sin niau' (fetch the bride)... Most of it was on my previous post already... so that's all for now...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...