Click on this too...

Sunday 28 June 2009

KL and Melaka Trip (Part 1)

Hey, guys...
I'm back from KL and Malacca trip I went for the past 1 week and half (i came back on last thursday)...
Actually it was RELAXING, as I went to KL 2 days after my sister's wedding...
I go there by FLIGHT... FIREFLYZ, the ticket was kind of cheap, as it only cost RM 70 for both ways, and I can save up my precious 4hours(compare to going by bus)...
Now, the Fireflyz seat are better, although it's smaller compare to the AirAsia,
but it's also the leather type seat compared to the previous trip.
They also prepared MUFFINS and ORANGE JUICE as light refreshment for their customers...
The muffins was nice...
My friend, Lett fetched me from the SUBANG airport...
When i arrived at the airport, I was SHOCKED...
the airport TRANSFORMED into a better looking one, compared to my previous trip,
it was really BAD...
now they even have BIG Apple Donuts, Starbucks there...
wow... Really beautiful...

Ok, back to the story, Lett fetched me from the airport as I'll be staying at her small little room for ONE week plus, better not complain... any way, THANKS lett for the accommodation.
She brought me right to her college as she had UNFINISHED matter to settle...
There I met with JoJo, JoJoan, Michelle, Yion, Abu, Victor, Ilex (the same old people that came to Penang that day for holidays-sori if I missed out anyone), Jasmine Ong
AND
Cynthia, Nicholas, Horng, Jasmine Hong, June, Cally(the new friends that i'd meet)...
all of them are funny, hillarious, friendly and kind...

that day, I didn't manage to go to any places, as I was too tired and there was not time for me to do that also, so Jasmine, Lett and me went for Thai food somewhere near her house before we headed back to her house....

ps: that's all for now 1st... will tell more about it later...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...