Click on this too...

Wednesday 3 June 2009

MJ game

These few days, i been playing MJ with my mum, aunt and sis(sometimes)...
Including today, it was the 3rd time i played.
The first time i played,
I LOST and my mum and aunt said,
"Normal la. OOk gien ma..."
translated version, "It's normal. New players must pay fees."
The second time and third time,
luck is at my side, as I WON...
Yippee... although it's a bit but still I WON.
Although i'm not really good at this game, I'm enjoying it,
as I can learn to act and think as quickly as i could.
I'm still LEARNING... and I don't hope to pay 'fees'...
hehehe...

p.s: my house got 3 different sets of mahjong. 1 gin rummy, a 3 player mahjong and a 4 player mahjong set... so at least my mum and aunt can spend their time when they're bored...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...