Click on this too...

Monday 21 January 2008

L@buAN!!!


Last sem during Oct, right after my birthday, we had a trip to LABUANSuk Qian is studying there, so I asked for her help to look for a place to overnight as we planned to stay over for one night. Let me see, how many people going? If I’m not mistaken, it supposed to be 15, I guess…

The previous day, I slept at almost 1 o’clock in the morning and the next day woke up at around 5.30 in the morning. This was because we had to go to the jetty early to buy the ticket to Labuan as we still haven’t purchase one. Hui Jing, Kar Yee, Lettecia and me took the first cab there so we manage to buy the economic class ferry, but too bad no student price for us as we were too late. I felt so sorry for my other friends as they HAD to buy the FIRST CLASS because the economy class tickets were SOLD OUT.

the one with ECONOMY tickets...

the ones with FIRST Class...

Let’s cut it short, we reached at Labuan around 11.30. At the meantime waiting for my friend, Suk Qian to arrive, we went to have FOOD… All of us were like the hungry ghost. Being in the ferry for 3 hours and taking breakfast way too early will definitely made your stomach ‘kkrrruuuu’… hehehe… The food there memang can’t banding with KK, apatah lagi PENANG. Haiz… The drinks have no taste at all except for the can and bottle drinks.

There weren’t many things in Labuan. It’s kind of bored lifestyle compare to KK. But at least in a lifetime, must go there to have ‘experience’… The BIGGEST shopping complex, UK, (not United Kingdom but stands for UJANA KEWANGAN) consist of TWO floors, can you imagine that?? Many of us bought chocolate. Even though it’s cheap there, but I still feel that LANGKAWI is cheaper.

One thing really ‘phaih seh’ that happened to me was, I felt and was laughed by the worker there who was maintaining the place. *sobb...sobb* The funniest, unforgettable, memorable and unbelievable thing that happened to us when we were there was ‘stealing’ other person’s wine. At first, I thought of being a very kind by helping my friend to carry their ‘buy-ing’ for them. Mana tau, it turned out not theirs, and by the time we know it, it was too late because we already reached KK.

right after i fall...

Let me describe to you how this thing can happen. At first, Ah Jin was buying chocolates and wine in the duty-free store. Then, he went out to settle the rental for the car. Here comes the very kind person, which was ME, asking Yan, whose bags of wine was there. Although Yan doesn’t really sure whose was it, told me that it was Ah Jin’s. Therefore I took all the wines to the waiting area. That time, we don’t really ask whose it was belonging to until when we went through custom. But not all of us went through together, so we just take it through custom with a little help from here and there, as there were too many litres of wine.

So we ask them when we enter the ferry, and it turned out to be the owner of these wine was not us. So sad… but anyway, all the wine cost roughly about RM150 to RM200. Kesian that person only… muz be very ‘sim tiah’. So this the story of how we get hold of those wine. THANK YOU to SUK QIAN for the accommodation provided to us. Although we stayed inside the UMS KAL campus but it sure wasn’t easy to find a place to accommodate 15 people. It was sure an unforgettable trip.

actually not allow to wear, but since no one there, NO HARM trying...

after everything...

1 comment:

mctan said...

wuahh... duty free place niceeee.... i wan to buy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...