Click on this too...

Tuesday 12 April 2011

ME... it's all about ME!!!

let's see what I have today?
what I want to talk about?

M.I.E==>M.E!!!

I'm just human...
with no super natural power...
(such as vampire or werewolf-too much of VD or super WOMAN)

  1. I can't read people's mind...
  2. I can't hear if ur mumbling to friends...
  3. I can't know if people are happy or not if they don't show it out (not like i have six sense k)...
  4. I don't know if I PISSED people off (as I mentioned in 1, I CANT READ ppl's mind)...
  5. I don't know when I'm in trouble until I'm in trouble...
  6. I always say I'm a NO GOOD person
  7. I don't open up myself to ppl UNLESS ppl ask (i.n.t.i.m.a.c.y--> into me see)
  8. I want a simple life but me myself, the THINKING is COMPLICATED!!!
  9. It's hard for me to forgive, but HARDER for me to FORGET!!!!
  10. I, myself, like to compare (but telling ppl NOT to... such great advisor rite???)
  11. I DON'T like to be REMINDER and ALWAYS being the BAD person...(really HATE that)
  12. Im a LAST MINUTE person...
  13. to my frens, they say im good friend, but AM I?? (I have no IDEA)...
basically this is WHO i am... 
it's not for evaluation of urs, but it's for myself to look through...
to see how selfish i am, 
to see how "great" i can be...

but it's not all of them...
just partial self that I showed lately...
which hurt a lot of people now...
which I must change...

for better or worst, 
only time can tell.........................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...