Click on this too...

Friday 28 May 2010

2nd week

I know this is a bit late... but it's due to BLOCKED from internet connection at the OFFICE!!!
haiz...
the 2nd week went quite well... especially the weekends...
on the saturday, I went to ALMANDA alone!!!! it was quite a fun journey. I sat the nadi putra bus which costs RM0.50 one way!! CHEAP right??
DO you guys know, CARREFOUR offering WIFI and 2PC to online... yup, the one in alamanda. there is a place where they have plugs and place to sit for you to use the WIFI and there is an internet kiosk... with 2 PC...
I went to OLD TOWN to had lunch... and of course ONLINE as well... 4Mbps connection there... should be fast, but i felt that my house line is faster... the one i'm using now... that's all for saturday.

on SUNDAY, i didn't planned to go out... but in the middle of saturday nite, my friend QY asked whether want to follow her to KLCC for some shopping. I was like, KLCC?? sure expensive... but nothing wrong with window shopping right so I agreed...
in the morning, i took bus to Central Mark3t, which cost me RM3.50... a bit expensive as it was ONE WAY trip... then went around Petaling Street since it was still very early. then i took LRT from Central Market to KLCC. which cost only RM1.60. 
met QY and we went for lunch at CHILI's... burnt ONE BIG hole in the pocket again... 
QY planned to go beauty expo so i just followed... she bought mask there, me NOTHING... but got a FREE massage... hahaha
then went back in the evening... I should have to LRT back to Central Market, but i took to KL central as I did asked one guys in the LRT station. due to that, it's harder to get bus back to PUTRAJAYA. therefore i took the LRT again back to CENTRAL MARKET, which cost me another RM1.
hahahah....
then took rapid KL back to Putrajaya... TIRING but gained a lot experience....
will post up the photos after i downloaded into my computer...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...