Click on this too...

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Too Free

I had been very free lately (i mean after my exams of course and returning to Penang)...
So what did I do?? I cooked, of course... Something I like to do...
But I HATE cleaning up the mess... hehehe

And if you guys have my facebook, I'm sure that you guys know i had my hair cut...
It's SHORT now... Some like the look of it, the others don't... But never mind, it will grow in no time...

I tried 2 recipe since I returned to Penang.
1 is coconut pudding, the other is 'tau pah kuih' (glutinious rice flour with peanut&sugar fillings)...

Coconut pudding is one of the dessert that i ate in Sabah, and it's really nice and kind of expensive.
I don't have the recipe... so i 'saja-saja' try to see if i manage to make it successfully. and i did...
so here's the picts of it...


then, 'tau pah kuih' is one of my favourite. It's the 2nd or 3rd time i made it... the 1st was in Sabah. This time i didn't put any colouring to it, so it's white in colour...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...