Click on this too...

Saturday 14 November 2009

Home Sweet Home

FINALLY, after a long semester, I am back HOME...
Yesterday was my LAST DAY of exam, so I went for a late night show.

2012... It was a worth watching show i would say... hehehe...

After a long day studying and stressing myself, finally I am free...
Went for the movie at 11.30pm and it ended at 2.00am...
and
I STILL HAVE NOT PACK my bags...
as I am going back in like a few hours time...
So when I went back, I quickly pack my bags,
clear all the stuffs in the room...
and i managed to finish it by 5.00am

SO SO SO TIRED...
So basically I didn't sleep for the whole night...
Now, I am finally home in PENANG...
hehehe...
Can't wait to meet my friends soon...

better off to bed as I am so so so so sleepyyyy.... Bye...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...