Click on this too...

Thursday 13 August 2009

yeah... but DIE

Weather report: NO MORE HAZE... yeah...
actually the next day right after my previous post,
there wasn't any haze, but due to I'm too BUSY to online,
I can only tell you guys TODAY...

Starting tomorrow i'll be having 1 WEEK BREAK...
though tmrw is friday, but I DON'T have class...
Great, but I do have one activity going on,
PESTA KEMERDEKAAN...
Most of the things had been prepared and 90% done...
tomorrow will be the BIG day...
*keep finger crossed* hope everything turns out to be great.

Though i will be having my 1 week break,
but I don't think I can take a BREAK...
the week RIGHT after my break,
i will have FOUR TESTS AND MIDTERM....
can you imagine that...
4 tests in ONE WEEK...
and that doesn't include my ASSIGNMENT...
therefore,
i'm going to CRASH... arghhh....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...