Click on this too...

Sunday 30 August 2009

DONE

FINALLY!!! It's over...
I mean my Comp. Eng. Night...
which was yesterday, held in shangrila, tg aru, Sabah...


TO ME, it was GREAT JOB!!!
BY all the AJKs and helper...
THANKS to all, especially my urusetia AJKs (you know who u guys r...)
for the designing and those help that u guys give...
n bare my HOT TEMPER...
sorry, for the scoldings and all the bad stuff i do...
DONNY sori k... i know i scolded u a lot... thanks for ur design...
IT was an AWESOME job!!!

now that, all the preparation comes to end,
i kinda miss it la...
but as my sis said... have to study la...
3rd year d... haiz...
the time i missed the most, was the dance practice...
though they didn't really practice a lot,
but they really performed well yesterday...
Great job guys...

with my coursemates
More on the Nite next time... a bit tired from yday 'work'...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...