Click on this too...

Friday 3 April 2009

Happy Bday, my dear fren

Since I have not been updating my blog for quite sometime, this time I would like to dedicate this blog to my friend as today's is her birthday. Her 21st birthday. Happy birthday my dear friend...

Let me tell you something about her,
--> she is pretty
--> she is thin
--> she can write chinese character which I don't even know how to read(haiz...)
--> she know a lot of languages but she don't speak all of them
(hakka, cantonese, mandarin, japanese, english, bm)
--> surprisingly she is a MALAY that know all these languages...
so better don't talk behind her back with all these languages.

Anyway, Lyd, I would like to wish you Happy 21st Bday, hope that everything is 'soon soon li li' for u, and hope that you're happy alwiz. big big gal d, don't be naughty naughty k.

a picture of her... pretty kan...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...