Click on this too...

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Places

Though i'd been here (here meaning Sabah, the place i'm studying now) for almost 2 years already, and thinking that I'd been to lot of places, BUT my thought was WRONG... all wrong. When I think back and count the place i been to, I can even count it with my TEN FINGERS...

So sad, I really wanted to go places, but as one sem after another, i'm getting busier as day pass by, then how to manage to visit places? and I don't really have a group of friends that really can go places with me, even if I have, mostly are GUYS... not GALs... sometimes going out with guys are good as they will help out in things, but GALs understand gals better, right?

I want to go to Melaka, Brunei, Sandakan, Kuching n etc... mayb i should backpack and go Melaka myself, the biggest obsticle is NO CASH.... arghhh... how to go to places if I dun have $$$$$? haiz... but i think i can save a bit for Melaka this may/june... might be going there after my sister's wedding. hehehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...