Click on this too...

Monday 16 March 2009

A bit relieve

WHY?
Because i had most of my mid term already...
Finished most of my tutorials...
Submitted my assignment...(phew...)
n I can have some heart to online...
hehehe... but still have a long way to go...
as i still have a few more assignment to settle before FINAL exam...
n a drama to act for my gender and literature class...
(tell u guys the truth i really feel my lecturer
really young and pretty and very elegant)
n she's humorous too...
enjoy her class a lot...
very long didn't act already. the last time was
for SOP(i guess)...
thinking those old days, used to act a lot in sketch for girl guides, camps...
really impressive what we can do when we're young...
So, those youngsters...
ENJOY EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!
AS IT WILL BE A GOOD MEMORIES.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...