Click on this too...

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Missing 'him'

Lately,
i felt that i'm so sad...
Last Monday,
suddenly i missed my dad so much,
then today when i read my sis's blog,
then only i got to know that on 16th feb is the date,
the date my dad passed away 10 years ago.

All this while,
i only remember the date according to chinese calendar,
but at least now i knew the 'real' date...
No wonder my heart on that day felt so sad and sour...

Life has to go on...
As my friend told me...
"look forward with vision and not backward with pity"...
thanks ya for your comfort word...
really appreciate it...

1 comment:

Shannel Ooi said...

Hey Jamie,
Wished I could be there for you. Just give me a call whenever you feel like talking to someone ya. Treasure those sweet memories you had with your dad. Everything will be fine~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...