Click on this too...

Monday 9 February 2009

Bad luck this year...

In this new MOO MOO year...
for the 1st day thought that it would be great as i got new shoes n hard disk...
BUT things become harder and not so smooth for me anymore...

WHY???
2 days after my return from Penang my matrix card(which is very important like IC)
was detained coz the skirt i wore, to 'them' was a little too short...

then, on last Saturday, i slipped and fell as the floor was too slippery.
had a blue black on my knee...
then the most HEARTBREAKING one was...
my motorola V3, 'commit suicide'...
it slipped from my hand and fell from 4th floor to ground floor...

it directly dropped from my hand to ground floor...
i can't even save it...
now the screen already spoil and the keypad came off...
i shall post the pictures later on...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...